Freshly grilled gilt-head bream with potato salad
1. Cook potatoes for 20-25 minutes in boiling salt water. Cube the bacon and fry at medium heat. Wash tomatoes, slice, and remove the stems. Clean spring onions, wash and slice finely.
2. Pour beans in a sieve, rinse and drain. Peel potatoes and slice thinly. Wash arugula and spin dry.
3. Wash parsley, shake dry, pluck leaves and chop finely. Mix potatoes, tomatoes, spring onions, bacon and beans in a bowl. Mix mustard and olive oil with balsamic vinegar and season with salt, pepper and sugar. Put the dressing on the salad and mix well. Let sit for 15 minutes.
4. Put the dressing on the salad and mix well. Let sit for 15 minutes. Fold in the arugula and garnish with parsley and basil leaves. Fold in the arugula and garnish with parsley and basil leaves.
5. Chop the fennel seeds. Peel garlic cloves and chop finely. Mix lemon zest, fennel seeds and garlic in a small bowl with salt and pepper.
6. Wash both the inside and outside of the gilt-head bream and towel dry. Cut the skin twice diagonally on both sides. Rub with lemon-fennel mix inside and outside. Place a lemon slice in stomach cavity.
7.Put each gilt-head bream in a set of fish tongs and grill on both sides for 5-6 minutes (or wrap tightly in aluminium foil and grill on the middle rack for 12-14 minutes in a hot oven). Serve with potato salad.